Wednesday 6 August 2014





















Hi, it's me! Had my convocation yesterday afternoon at Nanyang Auditorium! Yay 5th August 2014, 2:00PM. Everywhere was so crowded with parents, grandparents, friends, relatives, and graduates! Luckily the weather was not that crazy hot, if not I would have died in that academic robe and mortarboard.
Such a pity my Supervisor wasn't there as he had to attend his brother's wedding in the Ireland. Meh. Anyway, its a watershed moment definitely, transiting from student to alumnus, and I don't ever think that I will be going back to school anymore so yesterday was ultra special. We cannot go back anymore, but the memories were so good to keep for a lifetime. Although university life was not easy, with the assignments, academic papers and finally the FYP, I had fun in NTU. Though I would not deny that certain nightmares of my life in NTU still made me shudder at the thought of them (e.g. Dancesport). But still, all in all, it was a very well-rounded experience.
























Caly and Julitta came all the way to NTU for my convocation to which I was extremely touched and pleased. These two girls have walked the furthest with me, through A Levels and now through University graduation. And I do not intend for anything to stop here. Because we will go through the next chapters of our lives together! So cheers to our friendship, for many many long years to come! I really liked the pink hydrangea bouquet which the girls got for me. Although I am not exactly a fan of flowers, because they wilt and die away, I felt so happy to get that from them! <3 They lugged my bags, walked up and down here and there with me to take photos and all. We had KFC in school for dinner and Caly had to take the Green Line all the way back to Tampines. ><

























The smile I had on my face yesterday hid four years of hard work, stress, tears and laughter. But how many will know the pain behind the gain?
















And last but not the least, a shot outside an LT which I never had class in hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment